This is the step by step procedure on how to manually flash and install the latest Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread firmware update for Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670. This firmware version with a build number of S5670ZCKP7 witch CSC file S5670ODDKA3 which is only for Chinese version of Galaxy Fit. This firmware packaged is an official release from Samsung Kies server over China regions of Samsung Galaxy Fit users a few weeks ago. Therefore, this version is not recommended to those who doesn't need a Chinese support language on their phone or you might end with some functionality issues. If you want to upgrade your Galaxy Fit to 2.3.4 and only prepared English and other European language, I suggest to use the Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread S5670XWKQ2 Firmware which already proven as more stable firmware for Fit so far.
Disclaimer: We are responsible if anything happens to your device by using these method. Proceed at your own risk.
Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
Region: China - Chinese support language
Released: August 16,2011
Download via samfrimware.com link
password is samfirware.com
ODIN Flasher Version: ODIN Multi Downloader v4.38
ODIN Guide Flashing Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 with Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread ZCKP7 ASIA-China Firmware.
Make sure to back up all of your important data including contacts/messages etc. as a precaution if something went wrong. Since this only a single packaged, there will be no wipe will occur unless you will do it perfectly.
1) Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Fit
2) Remove your SIM Card and SD Card, just to avoid any issues
3) Extract the previously downloaded S5670ZCKP7-S5670ZCKP7-S5670OZHKP7 firmware packaged.
4) Run ODIN 4.38.exe on your PC
5) Click the OPS button then select BENI_v1.0.ops from extracted archive and load it.
6) Tick on the One Packaged checkbox, Auto Reboot and Protect OPS were also remain checked.
7) Click on the One Packaged button then load S5670ZCKP7-S5670ZCKP7-S5670OZHKP7.tar file.
8.Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Fit, then reboot it into download mode by pressing POWER+VOLUME DOWN+OK Button simultaneously. Then Connect the device via USB into PC. On ODIN's COM Port Mapping will highlight into yellow color when the device is already detected.
9) If all is set and ready: Press "Start" button and wait until the process completes.