"Note: We Shall not be liable for any cause that results damage to your phone! Everything you do is at your own risk, Please proceed with extra precautions! Don't forget to back up all of your important files for it will all wipe out in this process!"
Newest firmware: Check for the latest firmware updates for Samsung Galaxy Mini Here.
This version may outdated in due time.
Released: May 31 2011
Version: Android 2.3.3 GingerbreadBuild Date: May 2011
ODIN Flasher Version: ODIN Multi Downloader v4.38
- PC with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
- USB to Micro-USB PC data cable
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 2.3.3 Gingerbread S5570XXKPF Firmware Update Step by Step Flashing Procedures:
1) Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mini
2) Remove your SIM Card and SD Card, just to avoid any issues
3) Extract the previously downloaded S5570XXKPF firmware packaged.
4) Run ODIN Multi Downloader v4.38.exe on your Desktop.
5) Click the OPS button then select TASS.OPS from extracted archive and load it.
On ODIN check these checkboxes options: Protect OPS and Reset Time.
6) Load all the necessary binary files BOOT, PHONE, PDA and CSC:
Click BOOT button then select and load the bootloader file:
Click PHONE button then select and load the AMSS file:
Click PDA button then select and load:
Click CSC button then select and load:
(leave EFS and One Package empty)
7) Turn the Samsung Galaxy Mini into Download mode by pressing ( Volume Down + OK + Power ) together.
8) Then connect the phone to PC. The COM:PORT mapping will show you a yellow indication if the device is properly connected.
9) Once all set and ready.. Hit the "Start" button to start flashing...
10) Wait until the program will finished downloading all the binary files. It just takes around 5 minutes to complete.
11) A word "PASS" will display on the left side square if the flashing successfully completes.
If all things successfully done, the phone will then reboot... you may then confirm the newly downloaded firmware version name etc by typing **#1234#. Then root the phone again if you want to.