Be Warned! We Shall not be liable for any cause that results damage to your phone! Everything you do is at your own risk, Please proceed with extra precautions! Don't forget to back up all of your important files for it will all wipe out in this process!"
Newest Firmware Update Released: June 2011Europe:
Version: Android 2.3.4 GingerbreadBuild Date: June 2011
ODIN Flasher Version: ODIN Multi Downloader v4.38
- PC with Windows XP SP2 or later
- .Net Framework 2.0 or later
- Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
- USB to Micro-USB PC data cable
Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread S5570XXKPI Firmware Update Step by Step Flashing Procedures on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 :
1) Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mini. Remove your SIM Card and SD Card, just to avoid any issues
2) Extract the previously downloaded S5570XXKPI firmware packaged.
3) Run ODIN Multi Downloader v4.38.exe on your Desktop.
4) Tick the OPS button then select TASS.OPS from extracted archive and load it.
On ODIN check these checkboxes options: Protect OPS and Reset Time.
Click BOOT button then select and load the bootloader file:
Click PHONE button then select and load the AMSS file:
Click PDA button then select and load:
Click CSC button then select and load:
(leave EFS and One Package empty)
5) Reboot the Samsung Galaxy Mini into Download mode by pressing
( Volume Down + OK + Power )
6) After you see that the device is in downloading mode, then connect the phone to PC. The COM:PORT mapping will show you a yellow indication if the device is already detected.
7) Hit the "Start" button to start flashing...
8) Wait until the program will finished downloading all the binary files. It just takes around 5 minutes to complete. A word "PASS" will display on the left side square if the flashing successfully completes.
The Galaxy Mini will then reboot... If all things successfully done, you may then confirm the newly downloaded firmware version name etc by typing *#1234# or through About Phone Settings.
You can also check here all the latest firmware update for Samsung Galaxy Mini .